Tuesday, June 18, 2013

taking a break.

hey. well, as some of you know, I am quitting my job in august. after some time in prayer i feel like it's best for me to put this experiment on a hiatus until then. i'm too stressed out right now to give it the time and attention it requires. don't get me wrong, i'm still trying to eat right and take my supplements, but as far as trying to heal pcos, etc., i need a break. i've been at this for a year and a half and am getting weary of taking my temperature every morning, charting it, getting disappointed by the chart, freaking out over every bit off spotting wondering what my body is doing. so, for about two months, i am not going to worry about it. once i leave my job, i feel like i can approach it with a renewed sense of strength and optimism. until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment