Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day Four

Plan is changing to allow for one sweet coffee drink a day. It's still a big cut from what I've been drinking and optimistically I'll be able to wean myself down to only a couple a week, to just every once in a while. I had such a bad headache today, despite plenty of sleep, plenty of snacks and other sources of caffeine and an iced white mocha knocked it out. I had it with almonds, so I don't think it spiked my blood sugar, at least not as far as I can tell. And I've lost two pounds since I've weighed myself Sunday so I think I'm on to something anyway.

Today's Food
7:00am - two eggs, whole wheat bagel, butter, cream cheese coffee
10:00am - banana, almonds, dried cranberries
12:40pm - subway flatbread with oven roasted chicken and lots of veggies
2:15pm - almonds with dried cranberries, iced white mocha
4:30pm - cottage cheese, almonds with dried cranberries
6:30pm - a sort of hamburger salad. a bunless hamburger with lettuce, onion and tomato on the side with bacon. carrots and mushrooms with ranch dip
7:30pm - mango smoothie, more veggies

drinking lots of water and iced passion tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment