Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day Six

Off work today, woot! But that also means no sweet drinks, which hasn't been a problem so far. Actually I've not eaten very much today at all. I'm not horribly hungry, either, so I'm not fighting it.

Today's Food
11:30am - chicken salad sandwich with lettuce and tomato on whole wheat bread
1:45pm - banana
drinking water and an unsweetened iced tea.

I am getting hungry now, so I'm off to find something. I'm planning a mexican salad type supper, complete with homemade hummus which I am about to make!

wow just realized I originally posted this as day five again. i can't believe i'm already at day six! it doesn't seem like i've been doing this that long but am so pleased so far!

 4:45pm yummy mexican salad, a lot like a taco minus the tortilla. it included lettuce, tomato, onion, green peppers, salsa, ground beef, hummus, salsa and sour cream

7:00pm dried cranberries and almonds

drinking more water, iced passion tea, coffee beefed up with cinnamon and coconut oil

9:20pm some turkey and cheddar cheese. we are now very low on veggies thanks to all this weeks veggie-filled meals (yay!) so this is my snack. we're fixing the veggie problem by going to Knoxville's Farmer Market on Market Square this Saturday and I'm super excited. We're also getting a new mattress - no more air mattress! But I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment