Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day Five

So five days in and I'm feeling great. Not much has changed except a couple pounds lost and the sugar cravings have all but subsided. I'm hoping to start a new cycle soon (I've been sporadically spotting the past couple of days and if I don't start a real period I'm going to take some Dong Quai to induce one. More on that in a later post... as in "who needs provera!") to see if I actually will ovulate!

Today's Food
9:00am - bowl of plain bran flakes.
11:00am - about four cups of coffee, almonds and dried cranberries

      I was super surprised how full I felt as this time. Granted I was off work at this time and not burning
       as many calories as I would have been if I was at work, but I was not hungry until I left the coffee shop          I was at.

1:30pm - tuna salad wrap, veggies
3:00pm - almonds and dried cranberries

      I eat a lot of almonds and dried cranberries. I keep a big bag of them with me at all times. It is my easiest       and simplest "go-to" snack and I'm not growing tired of them.

6:00pm - more almonds and cranberries! and an iced white mocha.
8:30pm - pita with turkey and cheese. small dish of cottage cheese

been drinking lots of water and iced passion tea throughout the day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment